There's a lot that goes on behind the scenes at Asia’s first Meadery. Want to witness the mead revolution? Discover how we make the world’s oldest alcoholic beverage while staying eco-friendly.
learn how mead
Ever been mead-ing to make your own alcohol? Well, aren’t you lucky? Here we start our days brewing.
get guided honey
Easily the best part of the tour, get a guided tasting session of the most exquisite honey from around the country.
learn more about
It has been a rollercoaster ride setting up the first meadery in the country, this is where we spill the beans.
Rs 999 /- person
incl. tour and honey tasting
max 7 people / tour
for safety measures
book a tour
Fill up your details and we’ll send you a confirmation email.
- 1. Face masks are required to be worn at all times.
- 2. Social distancing is to be maintained during the tour.
- 3. Temperature and Oxygen levels will be checked upon entering the meadery. If any of these results are not in the permitted range, you will not be allowed to enter the meadery. (no refund).
- 4. Sanitize hands every half an hour.
- 5. Proof of at least a single dose of vaccination is required.
# Things to remember at the HIVE
- 1. Operation of any machine & contact with raw materials is restricted to the Moonshine team only.
- 2. Please do not litter. We are a food processing unit and we would appreciate a little extra care.
- 3. The cost of the tour with tastings is 999/- per person. We will be sending you a confirmation email once your payment has been made.
- 4. The tours start at the time mentioned so please make sure you are on time.
Your booking is only confirmed once you've completed the payment. For any queries feel free to reach out to us on Instagram @moonshinemeadery or @moonshinehoneyproject