There's a lot that go on behind the scenes - from bee craft to fermentation, we want to make you a part of our sustainability revolution. See how we make our meads taste great while staying eco-friendly and consuming the least amount of electricity.
Ever been mead-ing to make your own alcohol? Well, aren’t you lucky. Here we start our days brewing.
More fun than making is obviously tasting. We will personally take you to the fun ride of tasting notes.
Our scientists are always busy inventing meads; juniper, mango chilli, peanut butter, try them all.
Rs 700 / person
incl. tour and tasting
11am - 12:30pm
max 7 people / tour
for safety measures
book a tour
Fill up your details and we’ll send you a confirmation email.
- 1. Face masks are required to be worn at all times.
- 2. Social distancing is to be maintained during the tour.
- 3. Temperature and Oxygen levels will be checked upon entering meadery. If any of these results are not in the permitted range, you will not be allowed to enter the meadery. (no refund).
- 4. Sanitize hands every half an hour.
- 5. Operation of any machine & contact with raw materials is restricted to the Moonshine team only.
# Things to remember at the HIVE
- 1. Do not drink and drive. In case you think you may not be in a position to drive back, we recommend using Ola/Uber rentals or a hired cab for travel
- 2. Do not litter. It's a food processing unit. Hence would appreciate the little extra care.
- 3. The cost of the tour with tastings is 700/- per person. We will be sending you a confirmation email with the payment details.
- 4. The tour is open from 11:00 am to 12:30 pm only and we usually keep time. So please plan to reach the meadery on time.
- 5. Do not drink and drive (again) :-)
Your booking is only confirmed once you've completed the payment. For any queries feel free to reach out to us on Instagram @moonshinemeadery or @moonshinehoneyproject