There's a lot that goes on behind the scenes at Asia’s first Meadery. Want to witness the mead revolution? Discover how we make the world’s oldest alcoholic beverage while staying eco-friendly.
learn how mead
Ever been mead-ing to make your own alcohol? Well, aren’t you lucky? Here we start our days brewing.
get guided mead
and honey tasting sessions
Easily the best part of the tour, get a guided tasting session of the most exquisite mead and honey from around the country along with Moonshine's flagship & experimental meads.
learn more about
It has been a rollercoaster ride setting up the first meadery in the country, this is where we spill the beans.
grub by nomad food project
With an assortment of sandwiches, chips, homemade dips & weekly specials all made with love by the Nomad Food Project you don’t have to worry about your hunger pangs! If this isn’t mouth-watering enough, pair the food up with their famous Jams & Chutneys!
for safety measures
book a tour
Fill up your details and we’ll send you a confirmation email.
things to remember at the hive
- 1. Operation of any machine & contact with raw materials is restricted to the Moonshine team only.
- 2. Please do not litter as we are a food processing unit.
- 3. The cost of the tour with honey, mead tastings along with an assortment of snacks is 1250 ++ per person. We will be sending you a confirmation email once your payment has been made. Please check your spam folders for the confirmation email as well.
- 4. The tours start at the time mentioned so please make sure you are on time.
- 5. Charges for walk-in bookings will be 2500++ per head if there are seats available.
- 6. Mead will not be served to guests between the ages of 18-21.
- 7. No pets are allowed.
- 8. If you are bringing your kids along please keep these points in mind
- Please carry refreshments for your kids
- The onus of supervision of your kids will be on you & not the Moonshine team
- We are stocked with a standard first aid kit only. Please keep handy any special medicines you might require.
Your booking is only confirmed once you've completed the payment. For any queries feel free to reach out to us on Instagram @moonshinemeadery or @moonshinehoneyproject
cancellation & rescheduling
- 1. Please call us for any kind of change to your booking.
- 2. If you cancel your booking 24 hours prior to the tour, the booking amount minus a small processing fee will be refunded.
- 3. Any cancellations after the 24hr mark/no shows will not be refunded.
- 4. However you may choose to reschedule to any listed dates 30 days from your booking.