1. What is a cookie?
- To understand, improve, and research products, features, and services, including when you access our Site from other websites or devices such as your computer or your mobile device.
- To recognize the returning visitors of the Site. Cookies help us show you the right information and personalize your experience. Cookies also help avoiding re-registration or re-filling of the information by you each time you visit the Site.
- To analyze your habits so that the functioning of the Site would be convenient, efficient and would conform to your needs and expectations.
- To measure the flows of the information and data being sent to our Site. We use the cookies for accumulation of statistical data about the number of users of the Site and their use of the Site.
3. What cookies do we use?
- Strictly required or necessary cookies. These cookies are required for the operation of our Site. They include, for example, cookies that enable storage of information filled by you during the browsing session, enable you to log into secure areas of our Site. Without these cookies operation of the Site would be impossible or its functioning may be severely affected.
- Preferences cookies. These improve the functional performance of our Site and make it easier for you to use. These cookies remember the settings selected by the Visitors (for example, the settings of language or currency). With the use of these cookies, the Visitors may avoid the changes of settings during each visit of the Site. These cookies also remember changes made by you in the Site (for example, in case you leave comment on the Site). These cookies do not track your behavior in other websites.
- Marketing and Retargeting. These cookies are usually set by our marketing and advertising partners. They may be used by them to build a profile of your interest and later show you relevant ads. If you do not allow these cookies you will not experience targeted ads for your interests.
- We use Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google, Inc (hereinafter referred to as "Google"). The information collected by Google Analytics is transmitted to and stored with Google. Google may transmit the information collected by Google Analytics to the third parties as required by the law or when those third parties process the information in the name of Google. We recommend consulting the Google Privacy and Cookies Policy on a separate and regular basis.
4. How to refuse or block cookies?